SAPERION® Product Portfolio
In our 12 years of DMS/Knowledgemanagement experience we have never seen a product which is so for ahead in time.
SAPERION® is the enterprise wide basis for successful Document and Knowledge Management. Our Solution SAPERION® supports all standard platforms and features complete integrations to groupware and ERP systems. Our Standard Interfaces will provide you with a complete solution in one package for any applications.
Taking our standard products as a basis, we offer our customers individual solutions with impressive capabilities, intuitive operation and simple administration tailor-made for your requirements. You can use the entire SAPERION® functionality via the web.
- Small Business Solution for stand-alone systems up to maximum 10 users.
- Business Solution
The professional solution for medium sized companies and departments of large companies.
- Enterprise Solution
The highend solution for corporations and organization with a high number of users.
The following options are available as server:
- Document Server / Highend Document Server as high performance and revision proof document server near realtime data replication and automatic failover
- Broker Server as database gateway for clients with increased performance and scalability of the system. Also for central administration and distribution of system data. e.g. masks and macros etc.
- DocFlow Server for the document based workflow with standard functionalities
- R/Link Server as connection server to the SAP ArchiveLink interface for the transfer of documents to SAP R/3
- SAPERION®-Notes®-Bridge Server back up with index data for Lotus Notes documents.
- HTML Gateway Server for archiving and search based on HTML
InterServer for the connection and migration of Third Party archives
SAPERION® clients for the enterprise-wide handling of documents via LAN, WAN and Internet
All clients are available as Native Client based on MS Windows or Web Native Client - embedded in the MS Internet Explorer or other commonly used internet browser - as well as client within integrated customer solutions.
The following clients are available:
- Universal Client/Admin Client with all available SAPERION® functions
- Query/Index Client for retrieval and indexing
- DocFlow Client with extensive functions for the document based Workflow
- Scan Client / Highend Scan Clients for scanner integration by using ISIS, Kofax, SCSI, TWAIN
- HTML Clients for browser independent research and indexing
In addition to the functions included in the SAPERION® solutions we offer further SAPERION® options:
- Audit Log, Reporting, and Quality Assurance for extensive system monitoring and auditing
- Barcode to integrate Barcode functions
- CAD-Viewer for viewing and handling of ACAD files
- COLD Converter for analysis, interpretation and capture of line orientated print data.
- Driver for data import for customer specific data and index information
- Event Script built-in configuration language that allows a COM-based integration incl. event-based routines
- Forms recognition and classification, interface to various programs (e.g. Docustar/ OCÉ-ODT, Eyes & Hands)
- Full Text Link to integrate full text search software for third party products (e.g. Verify, Autonomy)
- Lotus Domino.Doc-Interface to archive and retrieve Lotus Domino.Doc documents
- Microsoft Exchange Server Gateway for the integration into MS Exchange Server, emails are imported transparent for an email client (e.g. Outlook), retrievable via SAPERION®, attachments are stored only in the archive
- Microsoft Office-Link to connect Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint to SAPERION®
- Mobile Client Offline-workstation for native-clients
- Navision-SAPERION®-Interface as integration with NAVISION
- OCR interface for different programs (e.g. CAERE, FineReader)
- Rendering/Format Conversion to integrate rendering functions. Automatic conversion of incoming documents into another format, TIFF-Maker and PDF-Converter included.
- R/Index für indexing and synchronisation of archived SAP documents
- Security - Encryption and digital signature
- SQL connection (via ODBC) to connect external SQL databases for third party products (e.g. MS SQL Server, Oracle, Informix)
Last update: 16:15 05/04 2005